Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The End of an Era

I shouldn't be surprised. We never really had a great relationship.
I blame myself.
I entered into the deal a bit hastily, right before we went to Vegas,
not thinking things through or even being sure of what my
long term goals were. I pretty much ignored him the whole first year
we were together, never even letting him show me his strengths.

On Friday night he left me. I got all dressed up and took
him out on the town. We went to the theater and then to Red Ginger
for a couple of glasses of wine. I introduced him to my friend
Debbie...she seemed to really like him. Maybe a little too much.
She took him with her to talk to some other friends while I
jabbered on to a couple of guys I work with on occasion. That's
when he sneaked away.

The good thing is I didn't even notice he was gone until the morning.
I guess he won't be that hard to get over. Besides, I'm trading up!!!!!

Any suggestions on what kind of camera I should purchase?

That's all.

2 comments:

Samara Link said...

I knew this had to be a joke, but you still made my heart skip a beat. My eyes were wide as they scanned down. Damn, Jones! You're fucking funny. Happy camera shopping!! That's so exciting!! Not sure what you're in the market for. Mine is the Canon 20D, and I love it.

Samara Link said...

Ahw... Smitten? That's so nice! Enjoy!