Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Formally Introducing Addyson

I introduced my friends Jeremy and Sarah and their baby girl Addyson in a previous post, but I thought I would post a couple photos of Addy today. She is the best baby I have ever met! Four and a half months and she sleeps through the night in her crib, hardly ever fusses, falls asleep at the drop of a hat, travels well and always has a smile on. I mean seriously, when she was 3 months old, Sarah would swaddle her in a blanket, lay her down on a blanket in front of us while we chatted and she would fall asleep without a peep...for the night! She is giving me grave misconceptions as to the ease of childrearing. However, I must give Jer and Sar sooo much credit, they seem to really have her on a good schedule which I have been told numerous times is key to a happy baby! Congratulations guys...I love you and love being "aunt Jen"!

Happy Baby:



Happy Teething Baby:



Drowsy Teething Baby (so funny!):




Have a great day!

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

She is so darling!! That's awesome that she's such a good kiddo. If her parents ever decide to write a book, and I ever decide to have a baby -- connect me with it, will ya?