Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mosaic

Ok - so I raided this idea from Screenshots
but I thought it was way cool. Answering
the 12 questions below, entering the
answers into Flickr search, choosing a
corresponding photo which resonated and
creating a mosaic yielded this:




1. Connelly, Jennifer, 2. Mon souper de Fête..., 3. Old Grand Ledge Water Tower,
4. A black and white beauty, 5. Orlando Bloom, 6. Fresh Slices, 7. mystic,
8. Creme Brulee Infused with Passion Fruit, Kona Grill, Austin, Texas,
9. Rich's, 10. Best things in life are free, 11. torn, 12. Fly Catcher!

I traveled down a new blog path to do this and very much enjoyed myself!

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

Look at you trying something new! It's fun to learn how to do this kind of thing with photos. You can also upload your own and make a mosaic from them -- like of your kitchen or of a trip. Anyway, it was fun to see -- what's the Rich's picture from though. Is that Rich's party store?