Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hardhats Required Beyond This Point

Although it has been slow coming, I have finally
solved my camera issues and will be posting some
personal photos again. Following are demolition
phase kitchen photos...stay tuned for the finished
product!



This is a look from the kitchen into the bathroom.



This is from the bathroom into the kitchen. Hello Reggie!





This is what became of our living room during the ordeal.
We are no longer living in this mess..it is finished,
but I can't blow my wad all at once!

2 comments:

Samara Link said...

Yay!! She's posting!!!

Look at all the work you did there!
Wow. I can't wait to see the finished product. I scrolled down to see the before -- what a difference it'll make to have that wall blown out. I'm so excited for you! Thanks for sharing.

TruJen Phtography said...

Looks like UPS moved in!
Can't wait for the final product. :o)