Monday, November 10, 2008

What's New

1) We have a new president elect (yea!)
2) It the first snow fell in Traverse City on Saturday night
3) We haven't finished raking our leaves
4) I hate my job
5) I made the best white chicken chili last night (I will
post the recipe next)
6) I am headed to Chicago this weekend - I need a
get away!
7) I am addicted to Gossip Girl (have almost completed
the first season)
8) I am looking for a new turkey stuffing recipe
9) My mom visited this past weekend - we had a nice time
10) I need to put the TT away for the winter :-(

That's all!

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

Great update, Jones. I don't say this enough, but it makes me so happy that you're blogging.

1) Yay!! I share your joy on this one. I think about it every day, and it makes me so happy! I'm really looking forward to January.
2) Hard to believe. I've been keeping an eye on your weather. Bundle up!
3) You'll get another warm spell.
I'd love for you to post some fall pictures on your blog. You're in such a beautiful corner of the world.
4) Uh oh. No fun, especially when you spend the kind of hours there you do. Does anyone at your office read your blog? I think they're lucky to have you. You've done a lot in your years there.
5) Looking forward to seeing the recipe for this. Sounds delicious!
6) Good for you! Take pictures, have fun and be safe!!
7) Really? You always surprise me. I've never seen it. Maybe I'll check it out this winter.
8) Share if you find anything good. The one thing I've done the last two years is use two kinds of bread -- I think I went with sour dough and a pumpernickle/rye marble or something like that. And I did it with hardy chunck of bread and vegetables.
9) Oh, that's nice! What did you gusy do?
10) Just think of how good it will feel to get it out next spring.

Love you!
Samara