Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skinny Jeans

I've been afraid to jump on the trend wagon. I'm
not as young as I once was and not as thin as I
have been. I'm not sure if there are rules against
the "2nd time around"...meaning I was there for
skinny jeans and leggings in the 80's, does that mean
I am banned from them in 2008?

But I decided to take the plunge. Bought these
slouchy boots and skinny jeans last weekend:





Embrace 1984! It's been a long time since I tucked a
pair of jeans into boots! I'm going to test out the
new look in Chicago this weekend. Wish me luck.

That's all.

5 comments:

Samara Link said...

You are so fashion forward! I really think you'll be able to pull it off. In fact, I just saw a girl today in this look and thought she looked great. Her body type was actually a lot like yours. I'm so glad you got yourself some new things for your weekend getaway!!

TruJen Phtography said...

I agree with you Jen, it's scary wearing the trends. You want to look fashionable without trying to look young. I say, go with it. You're hot and beautiful. You can do it! Now if only I could tell myself that.
:o)

Samara Link said...

So, how did the skinny jeans and boots go on your weekend in Chicago? I meant to ask you yesterday...

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

dude, if you've got the bod to rock em, go for it...this chick can't even look in the direction of skinny jeans as they tend to accentuate the "pearness" of my ass area, but I'm always jealous of those that can rock it!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

hey, check Sam's blog today, I cooked up a little something for her to cheer her up that involves you!

Lindsay