Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Madness Has Struck!

On two fronts:

It's tourney time again! As sure a sign that spring has sprung as any chocolate bunny in my book. The productivity level around the office fades and rivalries heat up. I LOVE IT. I must admit, though, my NCAA basketball knowledge has dipped way below an acceptable level. I just don't have the time to devote to power rankings, RPI's and player stats. anymore. But I will forever bleed green...so GO SPARTYS!



On the homefront:

Kitchen cabinets are being installed today and my in-laws hit the scene tonight to start tiling. I'm not sure I am happy with the wall color yet, but I am not going to do anything about it until the granite and appliances are installed. Right now everything seems like it is the same color. But I will be patient. Paint is the easiest thing to change anyway. I will post some photos after the weekend of work.

Alright...gotta get back to live streaming scores!

3 comments:

Samara Link said...

hey, lady. got your message from friday. thanks for calling - sorry i missed you. maybe we can catch up sometime this week. hope you had a nice weekend with the fam.

xoxo

Samara Link said...

hope you had a restful weekend and are feeling better!!!!

Samara Link said...

oh good! you changed from sick to bubbly! hopefully that means you're feeling better. (no fun being sick.) i'm sorry we missed each other a million times yesterday. i'll be in the car in about 20 minutes and will call you from there. hopefully we'll have better luck then! xo, sam