Monday, July 21, 2008

Almost Finished

I know it has taken a while, but I finally
have some kitchen photos for your viewing
pleasure. My intent was to have it BH&G
perfect before posting - until I realized
that was NEVER going to happen. There are
still a few little projects left like glass
in the cabinets and a range hood over the stove,
but we are almost there. Following are the "before
and after" shots, since it has been a while since
you saw the first series:




See the dishwasher, do you see it, do you??!!!





I love my sink, people tried to talk meout of the
"one bowl" sink, but I have no regrets. And it is super
deep. The lobster pot fits in it - no problem.






The new door to the bathroom (which is not yet
finished) is a pocket door, which is a great space
saver. Plus, we no longer have to duck our heads!


I love how this space turned out. Next:





Oops! Martha Stewart wouldn't have left a
crumpled up paper towel on the counter.













Max hates her picture being taken, she always
makes a face!





TA-DA!

2 comments:

Samara Link said...

Man, you guys did a great job with this. What a difference! You have such a beautiful kitchen now!! I absolutely love it - so cute, quaint, beautiful, gorgeous ... all in one. The white cupboards with that counter top is perfect. Great hardwarde. Love the sink, faucet and dishwasher!! And all the space you seem to have compared to before. You must be thrilled. I clicked on every picture to enlarge it and see the details. Your curtains are perfect for the feel of that space. It looks fabulous, Jen. It really does. I hope you and Matt are totally enjoying it. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love that you're blogging!! Can't wait to see it in person. Three weeks!

p.s. What a great cook book collection, too!

TruJen Phtography said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about it!
The hardware is my favorite though.
I'm sure you and Matt feel so relieved to have it done.
Good idea on the pocket doors. I forget about those and wish I have a few in my house. (small spaces here!)
So exciting!!!
Love the blogging too!
:o) Jen